venerdì 24 maggio 2013

Where is the Love?


"I feel the weight of the world on my shoulders
As I'm getting older, y'all, people gets colder
Most of us only care about money making
Selfishness got us following our wrong direction
(...)
Yo', whatever happened to the values of humanity
Whatever happened to the fairness in equality
Instead in spreading love we spreading animosity
Lack of understanding, leading lives away from unity

That's the reason why sometimes I'm feeling under
That's the reason why sometimes I'm feeling down
There's no wonder why sometimes I'm feeling under
Gotta keep my faith alive till love is found
Then ask yourself...

Where's the love?"

2 commenti:

Rosie ha detto...

pode ser velhinha, mas adoro essa musica (:

B! ha detto...

A música é simplesmente linda e a letra maravilhosa...
Também não sei onde pára o amor :s